Saturday, June 2, 2012

Scavenger Hunts

This morning as Annie and I were strolling down Jamestown Road to the bustling Farmer's Market we were accosted by a gaggle of teenage girls. "Excuse me" one of the young girls said to me with exuberance. "Yes?" I responded. Then she excitedly explained to me "We're doing a scavenger hunt and we need a picture running with someone else and a dog - can you run with me while they take a pic?" Of course I said yes then Annie, random teenage girl and I went running down the street for their photo op. Afterwards as Annie and I were continuing our walk the next thing I heard them disucssing was "Where should we do our planking?!?" I can only hope that with our help they successfully completed their fun little adventure :-).
Example of Planking
More fun images of planking can be found in this article's album:  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/howaboutthat/8547598/Planking-in-pictures-the-internet-craze-of-lying-down-in-unusual-public-places.html

2 comments:

  1. Nice. (but what is 'planking' pray tell?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planking is an activity consisting of lying face down in an unusual place. Both hands must touch the sides of the body. Having a photograph taken of the participant and posted on the Internet is an integral part of the game. :-) I will add a photo to the blog as a visual

    ReplyDelete

Analytics