Sunday, April 27, 2014

Stupendous Spring Saturday

Yesterday Heather, Craig and I headed to Willard, MO to race in the Frisco Highline 8k. We did extremely well - we all got an 8K personal record! My pace (9:26) was just a hair slower than my Shamrox 5k run but it was a gorgeous day for a race and I went home with a smile on my face.
Pre-Race Selfie with Heather and Craig
For lunch Dan, Annie and I hit up the London Calling Pasty Company where they were having an English style street party to celebrate St. George's day, observed.

Long Line for the Food Truck
In addition to games, raffles, music and food there was also . . . a British car show! The owner of a '69 red roadster MG I was admiring even asked me if I'd like to get in his convertible and I happily did so :-).

Annie & Dan pose in front of their Favourite Automobile

1 comment:

  1. don't see you in the stranger's car... sounds like the start of a murder mystery!

    ReplyDelete

Analytics