Thursday, May 29, 2014

Groovin' in the Grove

While in St. Louis we explored the Grove, a hip neighborhood where buildings are covered with funky, colorful murals. These are some of our favorites:

Liz  kisses the trumpet player while Alex bangs on the drums and Dan tickles the ivories


Colorful Dragon

Dancing Fish

Prowling Cougar
Later that day we went to the zoo. I split off from the group to make a pit stop and found a peacock, in all its glory, blocking my path and, as some of you may know, I have a fear of birds. As I was mesmerized by his beauty I snapped a couple photos (from a very safe distance) then I quickly realized that he was totally in my way and was starting to make squawking noises at the crowd gathered around him! It was terrifying but I was able to successfully scoot around him (twice) to get where I needed to go.
Scary, beautiful Peacock

1 comment:

Analytics