Saturday, July 5, 2014

More Vacation Pics



Dan and Lindsay after hiking at Jenny Lake in Grand Tetons National Park
After our adventures in the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone Dan and I parted ways - I went off to Ann Arbor and he went home to Annie (the dog sitter, Mary, said she was on her best behavior).
Dan and Mary while riding along Jackson Hole Ski Resort

Dan and Noah on the lookout for wildlife in Yellowstone
In Ann Arbor I met up with old friends for lunch, breakfast and drinks had dinner out with my parents at Logan as a late Father's Day celebration and I went to a friend's wedding.
Sushi in Ann Arbor with Franky
Melissa and Bryan, the bride and groom, are both huge Detroit Red Wing fans so their wedding cake toppers were adorable bride and groom Octopi - in honor of the Red Wings!
Wedding Cake Toppers

Brian and Melissa on the Summer Solstice
After visiting my parents and lots of friends in Ann Arbor I took the Amtrak to South Bend to see Anne, Zack, Phoebe and my god-daughter, Maya. We had lots of fun playing and catching up.
Maya modeling her unicorn sweatshirt

Phoebe wearing a spaghetti strainer
Then as I made my way home to Annie and Dan I stopped in LaGrange and spent the night at the Bairds. Katherine and I had fun hanging out in the Gazebo until late and Molly, their dog, spent the night by my side in the gazebo.
Cousins!
It was a whirlwind trip and wonderful to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analytics