Monday, May 11, 2015

Nathaniel Greene Botanical Gardens

Today Annie was begging us for a walk at the botanical garden so we acquiesced and were treated to a floral feast for the eyes

Dan and Annie in front of the Columbine garden

Mary and Annie enjoying a Japanese Bearded Iris

Peonies were on full display

Peonies as far as the eye could see


Annie stops to smell the flowers

Beautiful Irises


Annie happily poses in front of more irises
Annie truly enjoyed our garden stroll and only barked at one other dog throughout the trails.

5 comments:

  1. So colorful at this time of the year. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie knows best. Always remember this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What splendor! I don't think I have ever seen yellow peonies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What splendor! I don't think I have ever seen yellow peonies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What splendor! I don't think I have ever seen yellow peonies.

    ReplyDelete

Analytics