I went home this past Wednesday to visit with my Mom, Dad and little brother. Mom was still recovering at Karmanos Hospital from her stem cell transplant in Detroit when I arrived, but I am happy to report that she is now home in Ann Arbor!
The staff at Karmanos was the, simply, the best! One of Mom's (many) favorites was Carmelita from Haiti.
 |
| Carmelita and Mom |
Mom was a star patient, making the rounds around the 8th floor modeling scarves, burkas, minks, knit hats and smiles as she gained strength and got well. I was able to get a photo of her with more of her wonderful nurses and aides.
 |
| Mom and Part of the Great Team at Karmanos |
Nice to see Kathleen's smiling face (and her masked face too). thanks Mary.
ReplyDeleteLooks like I was having fun.... because Mary was there!
ReplyDelete