Yesterday Heather, Craig and I headed to Willard, MO to race in the Frisco Highline 8k. We did extremely well - we all got an 8K personal record! My pace (9:26) was just a hair slower than my Shamrox 5k run but it was a gorgeous day for a race and I went home with a smile on my face.
 |
| Pre-Race Selfie with Heather and Craig |
For lunch Dan, Annie and I hit up the London Calling Pasty Company where they were having an English style street party to celebrate St. George's day, observed.
 |
| Long Line for the Food Truck |
In addition to games, raffles, music and food there was also . . . a British car show! The owner of a '69 red roadster MG I was admiring even asked me if I'd like to get in his convertible and I happily did so :-).
 |
| Annie & Dan pose in front of their Favourite Automobile |
don't see you in the stranger's car... sounds like the start of a murder mystery!
ReplyDelete