 |
| Dan and Lindsay after hiking at Jenny Lake in Grand Tetons National Park |
After our adventures in the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone Dan and I parted ways - I went off to Ann Arbor and he went home to Annie (the dog sitter, Mary, said she was on her best behavior).
 |
| Dan and Mary while riding along Jackson Hole Ski Resort |
 |
| Dan and Noah on the lookout for wildlife in Yellowstone |
In Ann Arbor I met up with old friends for lunch, breakfast and drinks had dinner out with my parents at Logan as a late Father's Day celebration and I went to a friend's wedding.
 |
| Sushi in Ann Arbor with Franky |
Melissa and Bryan, the bride and groom, are both huge Detroit Red Wing fans so their wedding cake toppers were adorable bride and groom Octopi - in honor of the Red Wings!
 |
| Wedding Cake Toppers |
 |
| Brian and Melissa on the Summer Solstice |
After visiting my parents and lots of friends in Ann Arbor I took the Amtrak to South Bend to see Anne, Zack, Phoebe and my god-daughter, Maya. We had lots of fun playing and catching up.
 |
| Maya modeling her unicorn sweatshirt |
 |
| Phoebe wearing a spaghetti strainer |
Then as I made my way home to Annie and Dan I stopped in LaGrange and spent the night at the Bairds. Katherine and I had fun hanging out in the Gazebo until late and Molly, their dog, spent the night by my side in the gazebo.
 |
| Cousins! |
It was a whirlwind trip and wonderful to see everyone!
Comments
Post a Comment