Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine's Day from Annie!
| Annie in her Valentine's Scarf |
Happy Valentine's Day from Mary and Dan!
| Mary and Dan before devouring their Molten Chocolate Cakes |
To celebrate Dan cooked me dinner at home - delicious falafel sandwiches, after dinner we headed out to see a play with friends then, back at home, I made molten chocolate cakes with raspberries for dessert. For my sweet Theatre students at Drury I baked up 70 sugar cookies.
| Dan helped decorate these beauties |
![]() |
| What a sweet surprise |
My Boss's wife baked up some treats for Dan and me. I also got this hilarious valentine from one of my students:
Dan and I made each other valentines this year. The word play on his is quite clever.
After making Dan his valentine I was feeling creative and decided to enter the valentine-making competition at our neighborhood pastry shop, Elle's Patisserie.
![]() |
| My Valentine displayed on the gelato case |
And I won the competition! My prize is a $20 gift certificate to the shop! So, next time you're in Springfield a truffle, gelato or pastry of your choice is on me :-).
| Mary in front of Elle's proudly showing off her prize |
Words of wisdom from my yogi: "You were made from love, to be loved, to spread love!" Share the love today and everyday.
xoxo




YOU ARE THE BEST VALENTINE! I love it-wish I had been there to make valentines with you:) xoxo
ReplyDeleteAh Mary, I have missed your blog! My computer lost you, and I didn't know where to find you. Well thank goodness I did. Love this 'lovely' post.
ReplyDelete