Fifteen Years Ago Today

Fifteen years ago today I picked up a long, handsome, historian from his apartment on Fourth Street and we walked to the Prickly Pear for nibbles.

Fifteen years ago today we strolled to the Alley Bar on Washington for something to whet our whistles, but as it was deserted we meandered back to Main Street for libations at Conor O'Neills en plein air.

Fifteen years ago today I escorted my date back to his apartment, met his roommate, Alex, and dissected Grand Theft Auto with them.

Fifteen years ago today with a jaunt to the city that never sleeps on my horizon, all I could think about was when I could see him again.

Happy "Date-a-Versary" to an incredible man!

Dan and Mary at Conor O'Neills where it all began

Comments

  1. What a happy occasion, that meeting! Love you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris and I have our date-aversary coming up, so he was reenacting it last night by watching sports over my shoulder! We didn't pick the most romantic spot to go for dinner that night!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet Elly! Even if his team didn't win that night or the other night, we certainly think you two won in the game of love.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts