Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Dan turns 33!

Yesterday was Dan's 33rd birthday. For his special day he requested a coconut cream pie so Annie supervised and barked instructions (or were they encouragements) while I whipped up his celebratory dessert.

Birthday Boy and His Pie
Before we had dessert we enjoyed an Indian feast at the Gem of India. Dan picked out some spices and goods at their store to aid him in his Indian cooking as he received a Vegetarian Indian cookbook from Annie and I as a gift. He was also treated to breakfast made by Kerry and Ray. All around a wonderful day for a terrific guy!

3 comments:

  1. I miss you both so much! I wish I could have celebrated with you, Dan, my birthday buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we forgot to celebrate your birthday when we were at the reunion!!! Oh dear. Well Happy Birthday Dan. Looks like you had another fun day.

    ReplyDelete

Analytics